For your convenience, ATM is located near the entrance of the Emergency department.
Weekdays: 4:00-6:00 pm
Sunday’s and public holidays: 10:00 am-12:00 noon and 4:00-6:00 pm
The visitor’s cards are issued at the time of admission to each patient and visitors are only allowed to enter the ward on showing these cards.
Patients have a right to restrict visitors. All such requests should be given to your nurse who will notify security.
Children under 12 years of age and persons suffering from infectious diseases are not permitted in the hospital to visit patients at any time.
Visitors are strictly prohibited in the ICU.
Patients are either admitted to the ward through emergency or from out-patient clinic. The patient can choose to stay at general ward, semi private, private room or deluxe suite.
All related information including estimates of expenses likely to be incurred during your stay can be obtained from admissions office located at the ground floor. Elective admissions are done from 9:00 am-5:00 pm whereas after office hours admissions are carried out from emergency reception which is opening round-the-clock.
Reference letters of organizations on hospital panel are accepted instead of payment.
The patient is discharged from a ward/room usually during working hours. However, the patient billing and cash counters are open 24 hours a day. Patients Account File is transferred from ward to the billing office for tabulation, verification and settlement of dues. This process takes from 3-4 hours to one and a half hours. The patient desiring an early discharge may deposit an estimated lump sum amount prior to final settlement of dues on a subsequent day.
During your stay
- It is mandatory for all admitted patients to wear patient uniform.
- It is not advisable to bring jewelry, excessive cash or other valuable items. Hospital will not take any responsibility for your belongings and valuables.
- Attendants are not allowed in general ward and semi private rooms. However, one attendant may stay in private room.
- Smoking, chewing pan or tobacco, gum and chalia are not allowed in the premises.
- Fire arms and weapons of all kind are strictly prohibited. Security may check brief cases, parcels and handbags at the main entrance gate or may request a body/vehicle search, if necessary.
- Due to limited parking space, visitors are requested to park their cars outside the main hospital gate. However, they can bring their cars to drop or pick-up patients.
- Please refrain from giving cash/gift rewards/tips to employees as it is strictly prohibited.
- Hospital Services feedback form is available at the nursing counter and in Cafeteria. Your evaluation and suggestion will help us identify areas for improvement and correct any problems you may have experienced while seeking treatment at The Kidney Centre. The filled forms are to be kept in the suggestion boxes placed at key locations of the hospital.
The Hospital cafeteria situated at the basement of TKC. Visitors are welcome to dine in the cafeteria.
Breakfast 7:00 am- 9:00 am
Lunch 1:00 am – 2:00 pm
Dinner 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Cafeteria Ext: 204
A tuck shop located at the ground floor has edible items, gift items, candy, toiletries etc.
Hours of Operation: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm, Mon-Sun
Tuck shop: Ext: 227