The Kidney Centre Post Graduate Training Institute is seeking a talented “Senior Organizational Development Officer” to join our HR team. Candidate must have Master’s Degree in HRM or Industrial-Organizational Psychology with 3-4 years hands-on working experience. Selected candidate will be responsible for Training Needs Analysis (TNA), Performance Appraisal Management, Job Analysis and Job Descriptions, In-House Soft and Technical Skills Training etc. Excellent Communication, Interpersonal & Presentation Skills and Computer Knowledge are required. This position carries market competitive salary package with other benefits.
- Develop and implement programs at work that connect employees with organization goals.
- Develop team-building exercises and workshops which help employees create project timeframe and deadlines.
- Develop methods of measuring performance management aligns with organizational goals.
- Design, oversee and implement structured technical and soft skills training and development program according to the needs of the department.
- Create employee satisfaction survey and conduct other surveys to assess needs, training effectiveness and goals.
- Design an effective Orientation program for new employees to introduce them policies, procedures, rules and regulations of the organization.
Last Date May 31, 2019
you can send your CV via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to The Kidney Centre.
Please fill out the form below and attach your CV.
In case of any query please call 3566 1000 (10 lines) Ext 271-320